Saturday 10 April 2010

Mylo




Off down to Hastings today to the Pud Lady's house. Mum and Dad are cooking for them and, because we don't know for sure how many guests there will be, we are "feeding the 5000". 2 whole chooks get roasted, which is good news for us.
As well as Pud Lady and Stamp Man, we know that T-Fer will be there, as well as Pud Lady's even older Sister (Sylvia), a guy called Mike, and one of Dad's cousins, Don, who comes with a big solid boy dalmatian callede Mylo. We get on Ok mostly. I am a bit restrained in Pud-Lady's garden because I have a history of vanishing through holes under the fence and treating all the gardens within "The Crescent" as my home, but Mylo is let off the lead and we make friends.
Back indoors, this doesn't necessarily stay the distance as he woofs at me if I try to nick one of his treats and I am forced to leap on Dad's lap and shout at him a few times from there, much to the amusement of all comers.
Back home, Mum and Dad both decide I am a bit "minging" from my exploration of Llew's rat-shed so I am shampoo'd to within an inch. It's not fair!
Deefski

1 comment:

Mr Silverwood said...

Well he does look a little bigger than you, it's only right you jump on someones lap JUST to get a little more height so you can be heard.