Thursday 14 April 2011

In the Slammer

Deefer's Legal Representative writes (2) I regret to inform you that my small white furry client has been found guilty after due process of law, of the crime of being "Bang out of Order" and has been sentenced to being barred from the bedroom for the foreseeable future. We can therefore tell you that my client spent her first night in "the cells" (also known as the kitchen-diner) and coped OK. There was a bit of crying and a bit of barking but eventually everybody relaxed and the humans got a good night's sleep. My thanks go to Mr Silverwood who has offered to raise a "Free the Faversham One" campaign while admitting that he might not get many signatures on the petition." Meanwhile (whispers Deefer), Happy Birthday to Dad, who is 54 today. Deefs

2 comments:

Mr Silverwood said...

You never know he may slip you a bit of birthday cake with a file and/or a lock pick in, but then again opposable thumbs would be needed then and if you had them you could just open the door, looks like you are just going to have to do your time. Say happy birthday to your dad, I think the girls wanted to ring yesterday but it was too late when they remembered, I think they will ring tomorrow

Anonymous said...

Oh Deefs, you should have used that one phonecall and called me, given I'm the hot shot lawyer! I might have helped. However given the crime the punishment kinda fits doesn't it? Hope your Dad had a happy birthday and hope your Mum's PJ's have come out like new in the wash.
Rona